News - Meetings
- 4-5 July 2017
PLACYD Final Review in Lacq, France.
- 16-17 March 2017
7th PLACYD General Assembly in Grenoble, France.
- 15 November 2016
PLACYD will participate in a webcast on DSA on 15h November 2016. Directed self-assembly (DSA) patterning is one of the primary methods being pursued for future advanced patterning nodes. Since DSA’s initial introduction in the early 2000s, great progress has been made. However, many challenges remain for achieving manufacturing readiness. Key improvements in the areas of materials, defectivity, and process integration are still needed. This webcast will cover published progress to date, review key improvements needed, and discuss new advances in DSA technology. Results from CEA-LETI’s 300-mm lab-to-fab for validation of DSA’s manufacturing readiness will be discussed.
- 07 September 2016
Joint workshop of the CoLiSA and PLACYD projects on October 14, 2016 in Grenoble will highlight the results of EU-funded research and development activities on the application of directed self-assembly (DSA) or future manufacturing of integrated circuits. The workshop is hold in connection to the 2nd DSA symposium and is open for everyone. Date: October 14th, 2016 (after DSA symposium)
Location: Grenoble, World Trade Center Grenoble
Agenda time Topic Speaker 8:45 – 9:00 Welcome 9:00 – 9:20 Overview on the PLACYD and CoLiSA projects Ian Cayrefourcq (Arkema) & Andreas Erdmann (Fraunhofer IISB) 9:20 – 9:50 PLACYD and CoLiSA materials (specificity in synthesis, in formulation, in quality, reproducibility) Christophe Navarro (Arkema) 9:50 – 10:20 Computational modeling of DSA on different scales Marcus Müller (Georg-August-Univ. Göttingen) 10:20 – 10:50 Integrated computation platform for the lithography/DSA co-process Tim Fühner (Fraunhofer IISB) 10:50 – 11:15 Break 11:15 – 11:45 Metrology (present methodologies, inline/offline, status and challenges) Ilan Englard (Applied Materials, Israel) 11:45 – 12:15 Process integration (present integration schemes and performances) Raluca Tiron (CEA-LETI) 12:15 "Buffet de l'amitié"
- 25 January 2016: Placyd will present its main results at SPIE through 6 papers and 1 poster. Come and join us at SPIE 2016 in San Jose from February the 22nd to 25th
- New placement estimator for contact hole printed with DSA: loic Schneider, Vincent farys, Emmanuelle Serret, STM; Claire Fenouillet-Beranger CEA-LETI.
- A route for industry compatible DSA oh high X PS-PDMS diblock copolymers; Olivier Joubert LTM CNRS
- A route for industry compatible directed self assembly of high-chi PS-PDMS block copolymer; Marc Zelsmann, Jerome Garnier; cecile girardot; Javier Arias-Zapata; Sandrine Arnaud, Sophie Bohme LTM, Raluca Tiron; Denis Buttard, Olivier Marconot (POSTER)
- Process highlights to enhance DSA contact patterning performances, Ahmed Gharbi, Raluca Tiron, Maxime Argoud, Gaelle Chamiot Maitral, Isabelle Servin, Sandra Bos, Patricia Pimenta-Barros, Aurelien Sarrazin, Antoine Fouquet, Jerome Hazart,CEA-LETI, Xavier Chevalier, Christophe Navarro, Celia Nicollet, Arkema, Celine Lapeyre, Shaima Bouanani, Cedrid Monget STM
- Design of new block Copolymer systems to achieve thick films with defect free structures for application of DSA into lithographic large nodes. Xavier Chevalier,Geoffrey Lombard, celia nicollet, christophe Navarro, Ian Cayrefourcq,ARKEMA, Paul coupillaud, guillaume fleury, George Hadziioannou LCPO; Ahmed Gharbi ; Raluca tiron CEA LETI
- Enablement of DSA VIA layer with metal SIT process flow. Loic Schneider, Vincent Farys, Emmanuel Serret,STM, Claire Fenouillet Beranger CEA Leti
- Surface Affinity Role in directed self-Assembly of lamellar block copolymers. Guillaume Claveau, Patrick Quemere, Maxime Argoud, Jerome Hazart, Nicolas Posseme, Raluca Tiron, CEA LETI, Xavier Chevalier, Celia Nicolet, Christophe Navarro
Second annual review meeting, CEA, Grenoble, France
24M progress meeting, Grenoble, France
18M progress meeting, Cork, Ireland
12M progress meeting, Brussels, Belgium
6M progress meeting, Bordeaux, France
Kick-off meeting, Paris, France